- F A Q
- Flight Deck
- Contact Us
More Money, More Fame, More Love…
In life taking your time is often wise. But with websites, faster is always better. Here’s how things will change the minute you Go SPEEDILICIOUS.
The big boys know what they are doing. They’ve tested and tested and determined that just small increases in speed make a big difference to the bottom line.
- Amazon amazed everyone finding 1/10th of a second was worth 1% in sales. (Read that again, its massive)
- Shopzilla shaved 5 seconds off their page loading time and took a 9.5% revenue boost to the bank
- Bing bravely experimented and found just a 2 second delay cost them 4.5% in revenue
You have a website because you want people to look at it, right? Humans like faster sites, so they stay longer and view more pages.
Yahoo yielded 9% more pageviews from a 4/10 sec speed improvement.
- Firefox fixed a 2 second delay in their site and downloads jumped up 15%.
More Satisfaction (for your visitors)
You hate slow sites right? You way prefer fast ones yes? You’re not alone:
- 47% expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less
- 40% will abandon a site that takes more than 3 seconds to load
- 52% of online shoppers claim that quick page loads are important for their loyalty to a site
- 14% will start shopping at a different site if page loads are slow
- 64% of shoppers who are dissatisfied with their site visit will go somewhere else to shop next time
More Love (from Google, that is).
Google are passionate that we all love their seach results. Their algorithm knows humans hate slow sites, so they have have made public that they include site speed both in ranking their search results – and the ‘Quality Score’ they use to rank Adwords customers. Are you prepared to risk their wrath?
“You may have heard that here at Google we’re obsessed with speed, in our products and on the web. As part of that effort… we’re including a new signal in our search ranking algorithms: site speed. Site speed reflects how quickly a website responds to web requests.”
Or check out Matt Cutts, Google’s SEO Guru in this video (speed is at about 55 secs into the video).
Be honest. Are you prepared to risk the wrath of Google?
Faster is always better…
Speed with Benefits
- Stay longer
- Look at more pages
- Trust you more
- Buy more, more often
- Feel big love,
- instead of big frustration
- Don't Tweet '@xyz.com slow and lame'
- Get to your checkout sooner
- No longer abandon your site (before the first page even loads) then go to your loathesome but fast-loading competitor, fall in love, and shop there for the next 3 years
Your Site will:
- Looks & behave exactly the same
- Have a lower bounce rate
- And More page views
- Require no changes by you, at all, ever
- Need nothing installed
- Be built and maintained just the same
- Have its expensive & delicate code untouched
- Just Feel Better
Google & Co will:
- Rank you higher
- Lower your Adwords CPC & raise your position
- Love you more
Your Costs will:
- Go lower, we have the big servers, not you
- Faster Pages = Less Energy =
Much Greener = Cooler = Cool
- Up baby, the only way is up